View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Your qyoutube required this

libstdc++6_4.7.2-0+cssu0_armel.deb

when trying to dpkg -i. I found it from here

http://maemo.merlin1991.at/cssu/deve...rmel/packages/

After that I managed to install the qyoutube and after that I finally got stream options up to p720 and when I clicked the video it even tried to play it straight with a player. But I couldn't make it to download. It tries but transfer gives an error. And the side effect of installing that was that my phone is now quite useless. It doesnt open windows correctly and as typing now it stucks randomly for many seconds.

EDIT: Reboot helped the sluggishness but not to the cutetube. So I thought that I try again dpkg -i libqt4-network. AAAARGGHHH!!!

Unpacking replacement libqt4-network ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libqt4-network:
libqt4-network depends on libqt4-core (= 1:4.7.4~git20110505+cssu12); however:
Version of libqt4-core on system is 1:4.7.4~git20110505+cssu15.

I have now too high qtcore?!? What/where/how is the right qt-core.... It is 1:44am. I want to get this working!!! It seems not tonight.

With openmediaplayer the N900 tries to play but just wont. With default mediaplayer it states can't connect to server.

Could someone who has all the needed files combine them to one post and give the right order how to install everything needed?

Now I think it should all start from installing right qt4-core to be able to have the right qt4-networking. Now have to go to sleep.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Last edited by Maemish; 2019-08-30 at 23:04.

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: