View Single Post
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by KylliOrvokki View Post
"I got my hands on the #Librem5 Phone!" - Linux Gamer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1haFGa7ZyPs

I can't wait!!
This is like waiting Christmas again. Haven't had this feeling for loooooong time.
Good that Linux gamer got it first with all that free marketing he give purism at his podcasts. He is too much of a fanboy IMHO but deserves it more than me or anyone else.

I signed up for the 3 or 4 batch that means I will receive it around Q2 next year so lets see what happens. I don't care that much since I realize I am actually fine with my sony with SFOS.

Next thing I hope is that some of the plasma guys get a phone as soon as possible so they can improve plasma mobile since I prefer to run QML apps + Rust on my phone instead of reinwheet my SFOS apps in a language from 1970's....

Btw Todd is smart he knows eactly how o marketing. BUT Librem is not that good to deliver for example their laptops is a real overpriced joke. Whatever they say about privacy they do NOT convince me. For example Why on earth does the latest revision still not have DP out!? The Intel chip support it but still rev 4 of the HW does not have 4K 60Hz DP port.

looking at the video the same time I write this respond and linux gamer "game changer" he is to much of a fanboy grow up for got sake its is just yet another toy.

And btw. Todd give him some money for got sake he deserves it. He is you free marketing guy for got sake!!!

And btw Jolla needs Todd. I mean seriously you can do all what Linux gamer says on SFOS too. Phosh is a joke compared to SFOS and plasmamobile(even beta).

I guess Americans does not now much about SFOS.... Cause no one marketing it there...

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2019-10-11 at 19:40.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post: