View Single Post
Originally Posted by Shirabe View Post
It has now been 2 full days since the 29th of October, which they said would be the latest day they would ship to customers (not to fulfillment centers). They have also claimed since that they have shipped on the 29th. We also now know that this first batch (which is already a "relatively small proportion of all orders") only had a "very small quantity" of Asian shipments (compared to the total shipments), which wouldn't have another step in between and would be the only shipments that would have a shipment notification. Has anybody seen any shipping notification yet? Because I haven't. Wondering when that will change, I hope soon. This small amount of Asian shipments seems like a good excuse for why there are no shipment notifications in the wild, it's also deceptive and not really what they implied. The other shipments from this first batch would get their phones next week at the earliest. Anything after next week I'd consider mid November by the way, after the 10th.

There's also been another delay, in that "most of the pre-orders will be completed until the end of November." which used to be mid-November, and that "general availability" will be "in December" which used to be late November. So an average delay of 10 days depending on what you think is mid or late November. Of course, no official notification about this, in fact "Since the update above (Adrian's video of shipping on the 29th), the information hasn't changed."

EDIT: Most of this info is from Erik, who just said that he generally doesn't have more info than the publicly available info. So, we basically know nothing still aside from speculation.
Give it up for 3 full days since the 29th of October, which they said would be the latest day they would ship to customers (not to fulfilment centers). Erik has also stated since that he "has been told that customers from the 1st batch will soon receive a confirmation that stock has been assigned to their order.", which is contradictory to the statement that they've started shipping, but despite that they're still on track!

The Following User Says Thank You to Shirabe For This Useful Post: