View Single Post
Originally Posted by canadien666 View Post
Hi, I recently installed SfOS 3.2 on my Nexus 5 on top of CM. Thanks to the steps at the beginning of this thread! Just about everything is working ( gestures, sms, cellular, WLAN, etc...) except a few key things.

-BT is not working correctly, pairing works at first, but fails to reconnect after the initial pairing. At least with my cars BT.

-audio/media playback is pretty wonky. The volume rockers a on the N5 don't work or show up in the software for volume control.

-Playing MP3s kinda works. I can start playback with the native media player but the only way to stop the track is by closing the app. And the volume is not controllable at all.

Tried playing an audiobook MP3 with Talefish, but nothing is working. The file shows up and seems to start playing, but no audio and no movement in the track timer/counter.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
Ahoy,

Welcome aboard!

If you only followed the instruction in the first post, you didn't install the 3.2 version but 3.0.3.9.
This should be upgraded to 3.1.0.12 then it is possible to upgrade 3.2.0.12. Please follow this instruction.

Some questions:
- Is it a multirom or normal installation?
- What version number do you see in Settings/About product/Build?
- How do you mean 'audio/media playback is pretty wonky'? In what app the volume rockers don't show up?
- What app have you used for playing mp3?
- The audiobook is an mp3, it can be played with the built in mp3 player too. Can you try that whether you see any difference? (You can try to install kodi from openrepos as that handles mp3 and video too.)

I have been used that version from the first post for long time and didn't experience these problems. (Although I never tried to connect it to a car BT system, but used without issues with my BT speaker.)

The Following User Says Thank You to edp17 For This Useful Post: