View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Yes, back to work. Got easier on saturday and on sunday able to make spriints and run as fast as zi can with the dog without anym problems. Today with bike 10km to work withiout problems. I have though found it very hard to be able to do anything at work. Alone.

The Nokia Booklet 3G is awesome and again so stupid from Nokia not to continue and make the second a bit better. This just has the GMA500 graphic card so it would need trickery to get videos working. There were guides for like ubuntu 12 versions or something with smplayer + mplayer + vaapi but after I upgraded I lost it (not knowing how to downgrade the right packages or any package). But I use this because this is really solid, light, small, with good battery capacity and the best keyboard for writing. I usually use it only for writing which I do quite a lot. I have Ubuntu Mate on it at the moment. Have also had Lubuntu but this is good for me to what I need. I almost bought another one which is white (mine is brushed aluminium). These go normally with 30€.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: