View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Those ebay parts are too expensive. The cost for a fixed phone would become too expensive. My best bet at Finnish online store has been 4 N900 for 30€, three of them fully working. I hope I can get to keep the cost as low as about 15-20€/N900 for new users with Leste. But it may be that I have to drop this whole project if one work project will happen. Then I have to buy probably an iPhone again and keep that as my main phone and I may not be in this forum that much anymore. I had to buy my first iPhone because of one work project. Now it seems I have to buy and use one again. And this work would take all my time and brain capacity. If it happens it happens and then I will try to offer this project with these phones to someone else. 150€/58 in some way broken N900 but about twenty with all parts and most of them has booted up.So with that price I can forward this project to someone with will, the same vision and time. Not gonna forward to someone after money and wanting to sell these for big money (like it would be possible).

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: