View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
The reason for me not contributing here has been that before summer I was told that I have to move my car project from the school where it had stayed for three years in pieces. I had 10 weeks time and the body was on bare metal, weldings undone, chassis undone of weldings and painting and more many things barely thought over how to do them. So in 10 weeks I used over 500 hours to be able to take it outside. 7-23 was normal working hours. I got the base paint and rust preventor done on the body and frame and body and frame put together not untill my work already started, so I got only one week to do the real paint job cause there should be no toxic gasses in the school. All paint job done by hand using two compound car paints, cause no possibility to use airbrush inside the classroom. Monday untill 4am, tuesday 2:30, weednesday untill 1, thursday about the same, and the last painting day friday again untill 3:30am, the last two flowers in the back wall. On both sides of the car there is the Mad Hatters hat from the cartoon ALice in Wonderland. I am still gonna make some more characters out of wood and metal and do some other fun things, but now I need to pay someone to make this car work properly. I don't know anything about motors or electricity and that stuff. I installed new pipes for brakes with a new main cylinder, but thats it.

I got two times last autumn panic disorder situations and the last one took me on three weeks sick leave. I almost got it again couple of times while this 10 week insane working session. I have had to move the hole in my belt over 3 cm one by one, because I have not been eating too much. Each night when I got home I have taken 500mg C, 100mg D, 100mg Magnesium, 100mg Fe, B6 for brains to work, 5 mixture of good bacteria pills, and a multivitamin. Occasionally have taken burana or aspirin to prevent the blood blocks and to ease the pain everywhere in my body.

I have assembled two Volvo V70 seats in, made the carpet work, tried installing badly chopped windshield which got into pieces, assembled one new door window with sealings but the lifting mechanism doesn't work properly on either doors, glued the back window in place, cleaned up the engine and painted a bit. And got it out yesterday and took it with a trailer to our public parking lot. My bike "Windyhead", the flying unicorn, went straight in front of it and took it in cover under her wings.

But here is the link to images. I will try to add some more.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j3vcrl9od...lkHrDWV_a?dl=0

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Last edited by Maemish; 2020-08-17 at 10:31.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: