View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I think what you should do is that if you confront a problem you will use google search and use that for trying to find the answer and type with your question "maemo talk". Google search engine finds the right topics better than the forums own search box. And I mean it finds better the topics from this forum and suggests them.

And then when you have searched answers from those threads, you don't need to neccessarely start a new topic to ask a question but continue the related thread with your own question. We will see that as the newest commented topic and check who has made a question in the thread and can answer there so the forum won't fill up with similar questions.

But there may be a reason why you have not done this. This is just an idea, but have you scrolled down this forum page and clicked from the left bottom corner of the screen the text "normal"? Or have you made that change in your forum settings for your profile/account? When I first came in this forum it showed the default view which was unusable in my opinion, but after changing how this forum is layed out with "normal" option this became a home.

And I made a lot new threads when started three years ago. You can also put in the search box 2018 then 2019 and then 2020 and you will find same kind of questions you have made. I also asked about what apps people are still using and got lists.

So nice that someone else is also new here and getting thrilled with the device and this forum. I got stuck here and at the moment this is my only social media. No other forums, only one group in whatsapp cause my friends did not want to change to telegram. But I think I will leave that too. Then I will not have any personal account on anything related with google or facebook. Microsoft won't delete my hotmail account even though I have asked for it like five times and they surely see that it has not been used for like ten years. But I changed my phone number and forgot I had two step verification with that old number and with an old gmail account which I don't have either so I can'5 do anything.

Apple I can't yet get rid off because some work things.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Last edited by Maemish; 2020-10-08 at 19:42.

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: