View Single Post
Originally Posted by maximilian1st View Post
Thank you for your answer. I ended up flashing a stock SONY image using newflasher on linux.
Unfortunately my phone has a network problem that appears in Android and thus SFOS. It all started with the phone becoming very hot and after that the network disappeared. It sometimes comes back a little while, like today, but then disappears again to not come back anymore.
I will try to open the phone and eventually change the antenna frame...
None of you ever had this and knows better? (sorry for the off-topic)
which model is that? I had a similar issue with xz3, it seems to work now ok but I do not trust it much since then. I have not noticed the device getting warm but become unstable losing the network subsystem mobile/wifi and becoming unstable. The trick was to keep the phone in a warm place ~30C for example, fully charge it and flash to android. Kept it running like that for a week and seemed stable, after few initial reboots, then if can be flashed back to SFOS.

I know it sounds voodoo but that's the only way I managed to revive that device twice. I also noticed that if I turn the phone off for some period the problem reappeared.

The Following User Says Thank You to pagis For This Useful Post: