View Single Post
Ok, guys, better to clarify something. I explained to Meamish as well, I didn't want to raise hopes or anything without having something solid first, but it is better to clarify it before we continue with more discussion about N900.

I never mentioned it is about N900. It is about a very rare, unreleased prototype, for which we only had a leak of renders from evleaks, not even a real photo of it, if it was real or just a concept. I also asked at its old thread. It is this one.

https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=95962

It is most likely Linux and from all Nokia OSes, the closest one seems to be Meamo, that's why I try to find tools through Meamo to somehow extract its firmware and share it with the community here. But so far, it seems that I will need something more generic for Linux, not specific for Meamo. Its OS could be a variant or an evolution of Meamo, or something completely different. Also, it seems to be either early/buggy or even unfinished like the Kataya one.

In weekend I will try to take some photos and create a new thread, but in the meantime if anyone has any further suggestions about cloning entire memory or something similar, with minimal risks, I would be very happy to try it out

The Following User Says Thank You to Mivas_Greece For This Useful Post: