View Single Post
Posts: 72 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Cairo
Hi, everyone. Recently i received a beautiful N810 as a gift from a benevolent member of this forum (Yes it is so beautiful, somehow i think the N900 should have looked like this). Thank you, man.
Slowly I learn how to reflash it and set it up.
Still, i still have a lot of things to figure out. So if you guys got time please help me out, thanks in advance. Here's the my biggest questions:
1. My work involves writing in Arabic. Ukeyboard helps for arabic vkb. I just wonder how to set the hardware keyboard to Arabic layout?
2. I draw a lot on the N900 using MyPaint, (i posted some of them in "Look what I drew on My Phone"). So when got my hands on the big screen of the N810, i thought, this could be an awesome drawing tablet. So I installed MyPaint. But the app seems to suffer from ghost brush lines. I checked the related thread, but no solution yet.
Any idea? Or do we have another good drawing app for the N810 other than MyPaint? (And that preinstalled " Sketch")?
Just in case you wanna see what I did with the N900, I recorded some of them:
Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
I mean, just imagine those on the N810 , aside from processing power limitation of course

Last edited by fbnccst; 2022-02-10 at 08:26.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fbnccst For This Useful Post: