View Single Post
Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by BoxOfSnoo View Post
Here's the INTERNAL.txt mostly copied from the sample one.

---
FAT 256
SWAP 256
LINUX 1
1 ext2
TIMEOUT 15
---

Attached is the error log, which is doing something different now. I removed partitions from the card, made it one big FAT partition instead. It doesn't do anything to partition it either... and I should mention I am running as root...

The initfs seems to have installed OK. I get the boot menu. Actually the first time it worked but never really repartitioned either - my stuff was all still there. It must have overwritten something in my existing ext2 partition, for some reason. No idea why it actually booted successfully, unless it didn't and failed back to the flash - but it seemed to work.

I'm in rescue mode right now. I'll be back once I'm running again.
You should run this script 1 time, if it fails, REBOOT, run it again.

As the ERROR shows:

SD CARD NOT ABLE TO MOUNT AFTER PARTITIONING
TRY EJECTING SD CARD AND RE-RUN THE INSTALL SCRIPT
IF YOU EJECTED IT AND IT FAILED AGAIN REBOOT AND RE-RUN THE SCRIPT

Dont do anything to the partitions between the reboot and rerun of the script.

Please also send me the screen output for the run.

sh -x 800-clone.sh > run.log 2> err.log

Thanks,
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.