View Single Post
hi guys
i've got a big problem on mplayer, all of my video can't be played normally like it used to, they all squeeze into the upper left corner, and it's also soo blur, you can't really see it, but the sound it goes on well, there is a button called report in the softwere , after i click it, it says [omapfb] 240x180 =&gt; 240x180 Planar YV12 [fs] [zoom]</p>
<p>[omapfb] ARM JIT scaler (quality=2): 240x180 YV12 =&gt; 240x180 YUV420</p>
<p></p>
<p>Exiting... (Quit)</p>
</body>
</html>
note it says the resolution of my video is 240x180
but it works fine 1month ago and i after i install android on n810, problem start , and same problem happend on kmplayer( it uses mplayer as core) too, when i want to watch stream internet tv on it, i have to go to a setting called player, deselect mplayer first and select it again. i tried to reinstall mplayer again, but the problem is still there.so i suspect the problem should be caused some setting. oh by the way all the video works fine in canola 2, so it mean my video resource is good and the change in resolution is only in mplay.

anybody knows what happend??????

another question, how to use phonelink? there is a setting called gnokii gconf, i put in my BT Mac, i click find phone,it says the function is not yet impiled you have to get your bt mac yourself! and when i open the phonelink app, everytime i click call or sent message, the app died, i have to force quit it everytime

somebody help me
thanks