Thread: N900 vs Iphone.
View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
So is this included in the box?
No, it was not. However, I got one (never used) because I was in line for 20 minutes for a very simple swap from the first gen to the 3G that was pre-arranged with the AT&T district manager.

Tethering has yet to be turned on with AT&T, that was correct. But it's there... if you know what you're looking for. No jailbreak necessary either.

Transferring files to other machines - either use AirSharing or DataCase. Swap files via wifi. I was quick enough to get AirSharing and DataCase for free when they first debut.

I can't say whether or not the iPhone has stereo sound or not - I just don't honestly know the correct spec - but there are two speakers at the bottom. But I'd never listen to those speakers for music... no way.

iPhone comes with Maps preloaded. Maps, GPS, and directions.

iPhone has internet calling - Fring, Nimbuzz, Skype and GV Mobile (I got it before it was pulled). All are free (there's a pay for version of GV Mobile).

The GSM and data bands... Apple supports all of the major ones in the US. Nokia N900 supports the T-Mobile only ones so far - talk about locked in.

There are probably a few other points, but those stood out. But honestly, great work sachin007.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: