View Single Post
Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by mece View Post
Did you get it to spawn with ctrl-space?
(I changed the order of quotes due to attached screenshot.)

Yes, ctrl-space puts the application in foreground (or background). Although I used the tray icon (in GNOME). It does not have a minimize button either, and it looks weird with window decoration IMO.

I don't have the device and ctrl doesn't work as it should in sdk for me.
You can change bind by manually changing value of keybinding in ~/.config/kupfer/kupfer.cfg

Hm I couldn't get it to launch anything. There is however feedback, it's just out of view. I can see the top pixels of the text.
What I meant is that when you launch the application it does not tell you how to interact with it. Instead you see 2 big icons both in a different colour (for whatever reason). See attached screenshot. I don't remember this problem from either Quicksilver or GNOME-Do.

After one figured one has to type the application starts to search using its plugins. We already have Tracker as database on Maemo, I'm not sure this application uses that database, but if not maybe instead of double work its better to interact with Tracker directly.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to allnameswereout For This Useful Post: