View Single Post
Hi guys... I've only started this post as it is now official that NYC and and Italy and some other places has Nokia N900 and UK STILL waiting :/ I tried finding out information on other topics but people from all over the world is saying what is happening in their country so it gets mixed up so let me share the information I read so far and people please update me or fix me

Im going to skip all the delays we had in Oct and Nov, latest i know was 16th and there is no official news about the release in UK apart from what we hear on forums or from places like Nokiaretail etc...

I thought Nokia was shipping the n900 to the stores and to people that pre-ordered and we would receive the phone next week... UNFORTUNATELY, or apparently now thats delayed too.

I've contacted nokiaretail.com as I ordered mine from there as a contract and the e-mail back said............

Dear Customer

We’re sorry to again advise you that the N900 has been delayed. There is however good news - Nokia have advised that we will receive stock into our Nokia Retail stores to allow us to dispatch your N900 on the 3rd December. Please accept our sincere apologies for this further delay which is out of our control, and be assured that you are on a priority list for dispatch of a Nokia N900 as soon as it becomes available.

Nokia Retail stores and Nokia online are the only place that the N900 is currently available on a pay monthly contract. For more details of the Nokia N900 please visit our new Nokia Retail website www.nokiaretail.co.uk

If you would like to discuss your pending order please email us at webshop@nokiaretail.co.uk.

Nokia Retail
anyway, if anyone has any information at all about the release date in UK, please post links or share here.

Thank You