View Single Post
Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Originally Posted by ommike View Post
Hello!

I think this is a great idea and it might be just the thing I am looking for.

Iīm a newbie in coding, I have the basic understanding what it is, but nothing concrete, especially in Python. I know some basic HTML/CSS and Iīm currently trying to learn more of it, as I just enrolled for a Web publishing course at my uni.

I had/have a few ideas for applications for Symbian and considered learning to develope for it. Somehow I felt that the starting phase was a bit overwhelming and couldnīt really visualize my idea becoming an app(in a considerable amount of time), so the "spark" to learn slowly died.

Now, thanks to the N900 and Maemo, I feel the spark has ignited again. Unfortunately Iīm quite cramped, timewise, and donīt know how much time I have to put in to this, but Iīd love to participate as much as I can.

I also have to admit, that one of the reasons why your project seems so interesting is, that itīs done through Wawe. So I feel, that I could learn two things at once, which is always nice. Unfortunately I donīt have a Wawe account. So if you still have those newbie invites left, I would appreciate one. It seems that Iīm unable to send PMīs(Why is that? Not enough posts??) so hereīs my mail: ******** A---T gmail.com
I have added you to the list of people that Google is considering for inclusion in Google Wave. Most likely you will get your account in one or two days. You can edit your message above to remove your email address if you want. Let me know when you get your account so that I add you to the wave.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to rm42 For This Useful Post: