View Single Post
Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
I was going to ask about the EM of the n900. I've not, so far, had any problems with noise while charging (just as well as my Mo charges on the pillow and Teddy would complain if it kept him awake).

But I have an aux cable to connect the sound to the car stereo. With the old n95, I used to be able to plug in the charger, plug in the stereo output and listen to music for miles without worrying that I was killing the battery. With n900, just putting the aux cable near the device (let alone plugging in) caused a horrible whine on the stereo. I didn't unplug the charger so that might well be the cause. I was fairly certain it was due to the EM output of the n900 at the time. I only discovered it late last night, so no time to investigate.

But it sounds like n900 is packing a lot of power while charging!
hehe, i wonder if the N900 was learning teddy-speak and actually just having a friendly conversation

Welcome back from Spain Kathy, good to see you in the threads again

At least i know i'm not the only one with this fault, and there has been no accidents - a bit more comforted now
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -