View Single Post
Posts: 156 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Los Angeles, CA
Ordered: 11-26
Estimated Arrival: Feb 09, 2010

I called in today to cancel my order, This is the 3rd Time I called

First rep, the guy said my order was bumped up to dec 21
2nd, a rep (anita), told me that never happened

Finally I cancelled
today I talked to the rep. He said the rebate shouldn't be affected, because I placed the order on a eligible date. in nov and december. But i convinced him that i did in deed need actual n900 unit to mail the postmarked rebate by early january.

He transferred me to Cancellation, and The rep I talked to there said she was aware of this problem, and and there's nothing they could do. I asked them, when did the unit sell out? said said a couple days ago, and that made me real mad

I informed them that a major complaint of mine is not that it was sold out or of the rebate, but because of the way they prioritized the orders. That there were some people who orderd in nov, who've still haven't received it, while people ordering in december are receiving it right away. Said she wasn't aware that anyone at all was receiving them in December, saying hasn't heard of any calls from people with december estimated dates

I told her people wouldn't cancel their order if it was estimated to be in december.

she offered me a 25 dollar discount, but with the original rebate being 50 dollars and waiting 2 more months.... I'm not going to pay 25 dollars MORE as an OFFER to keep my order. She was quite a nice rep, and I told her I'm not blaming her for any of this, but I just wanted to get this informed with dell's employees

Last edited by RogerTHAcctant; 2009-12-14 at 22:02.

The Following User Says Thank You to RogerTHAcctant For This Useful Post: