View Single Post
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by Guber99 View Post
I will keep you updated how the return goes, since knowing NOKIA, they will likely deny the return of my N900. Unfortunately, despite liking the device, I can not connect to my Exchange 2007, due to non provisioning in this device. Without email, N900 is useless to me. Here is what I sent to the customer service:

"I want to return my Nokia N900. Although advertised as having corporate email capabilities, I can not connect to my work email. The problem is that NOKIA N900 does not provide provisioning! I have had no problems connecting to my work with Nokia e51, e71 and e61. I therefore want full refund for the money I spent on this device"

Wish me luck that NOKIA will take it back
Yet ANOTHER reason why I prefer even just a KIOSK in the mall, if not a store, for Nokia and a place to return things with a face and a physical presence. What a raw freaking deal. Especially in the US.

Maybe Nokia was just hoping you would wait around for them to get that feature working, despite advertising? Wouldn't be the first time expectations were raised to make us wait and wait...sometimes never delivering. :P Worse still, if you (and Nokia by implication, if they advertised the Outlook integration) were hoping for this to be used in a corporation, the appallingly bad customer service and support is a killer reason NOT to use a Nokia N900 for a company.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post: