View Single Post
Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
hmmmm...

I use my N900 at work.... Got exchange working fine, SSH, vnc all working fine, use the tv out for some presentations...
Texting / emailing and calling works just fine... and at lunch i can sit down and watch some tv.... - would like to see my e71 and e63 do all of those well

The N900 is a mix and match, it can't do everything all of the time out of the box, but if you give it patience and ask politely to the people who can.... things just end up working out fine

(Ie MMS, frals is doing a great job and nokia are stepping in to help him out).... if you dont ask you don't get.... if you cant' be assed to wait you won't get, and if you ask rudely, texrat will rib you until you politely leave the forums! hehehe
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

The Following User Says Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post: