View Single Post
Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by Guber99 View Post
Nonprovisioning is a known issue with N900. Many, many individuals with real jobs and real companies that require provisioning have complained about not being able to sync with their servers. There are however plenty of Nokia apologizers who are happy with what they got. For me corporate email is must, and iphone 3GS works great
Not sureyou quite grasped my meaning...

Whinging and whining and being obnoxious.... ok well argumentative doesnt always help....

Yes the solution may not be here now, finding out if it is at all possible first then helping the people who can code and speak to nokia etc should be your main goal if you are willing to help out.

If the phone can not do it now, no point complaining over it.... it can't do it. Nokia may loose customers over it.... pretty sure they are aware of that. But that's their choice.
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post: