View Single Post
Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Just another example that the Brainstorm System isn't working: Bug 5982

The bug is fixed (since 2 weeks) and I asked for updating the related Brainstorm 3 days ago. But still no kind of response. (some other guys asked direktly at the Bug report before how it is fixed, also without response)

So, this is totally frustrating. I've invested many hour's in reading, writing, painting mockups to get the best solution out of the community. And now I guess no developer has ever seen the elected solution. They implemented simply their own solution.
I'm sure. No one will change it after the fixing when Nokia selected the worst solution.

I've got several good Ideas. Some written down on my phone. But no single one posted here in the last weeks, because I've had the feeling that this is only waste of my time and energy. And now, it seems it's really so!

Could someone help me to leave my depression?
Am I right? Have I done something wrong?

How could we change this situation?
Should we add a extra field at the Bug system to add links to the related Brainstorm? (this could also fix the "moved" solution problem - at the moment a Bug is only "moved" but no one knows where and it isn't reopened after the Brainstorm process is finished, IMHO we should change this situation - the solution "moved" should only be temporary - after the Brainstorm a bug should automatically reopen to follow the development until the solution is implemented)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helmuth For This Useful Post: