View Single Post
Posts: 116 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ in states for now
thanks for the response, By community made app manager I meant the "Faster Application Menu" sorry,
Also I did use bless before It has some nice photo effects like hdr and extra zoom but not really quality optimizations or change in the camera drivers.Adobe labs devs were able to make a custom firmware to update to flash 10.1

Also "rotatedaemon" allows you to rotate your screen to all four possible sides. I know that the n900 is natively widescreen to give the computer feel but sometimes daily I am sure people just want to do a normal phone call without rotating back and forth the screen for a phone call etc.what I found out was that the desktop widgets were too much wide and not tall in size of the icons.If we can fix this there is no problem. I prefer landscape as many of you do on web browsing watching movies etc, but in a hurry its not very handy to do things quickly every 5 mins.

For abill_uk I am not dreaming we have a very strong community here and this phone is based on open source os.After some patience with nokia and if there are nothing updated ,then I beleive if we manage a small team well then we can accomplish this