Thread: meago
View Single Post
Posts: 820 | Thanked: 436 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Portsmouth, UK.
Originally Posted by afaq View Post
This place has really become a hot spot for dummys. Which isnt a bad thing but seriously? "Meego" is now a he? and when will "he" come out? oh no wait, that doesnt even matter how can I download android? focus people focus!

I wish I had the powers of a Mod.
Though I fully condone using the search facility before posting, and spelling things, that are in-front of you, correctly, It's pretty obvious this guy is of another native tongue, and I'm pretty confident he speaks much better English than you speak German/Italian/Arabic etc so cut the guy some slack yea?! (If you are capable of fluently speaking more than 1 language then I commend you).

In most languages nouns have a sex, ein hose, eine rock etc, I believe English used to be like this too, many hundreds of years ago. So there is genuine method to calling Meago (lol) a he, as it would probably be a masculine word in the OP's native tongue.

Fair enough it may not be obvious, but don't jump down the guys throat over his fairly good attempt at English, it may discourage him next time.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to James_Littler For This Useful Post: