View Single Post
Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by etuoyo View Post
You have a very confrontational stance which I do not know what is bringing this on. What is your problem?
Then what's your problem? In the beginning we've empathy to your issues with N900 but very soon we found that all you did was complaining and show no intention to fix what you're complaining of. You show up on every post to complain and repeat your problems which should have been solved, or people were trying to help you to solve months ago. What's your problem??

And why are you talking about iphone? Did I say anything about iphone? I don't care how you get around the usb port issue on the iphone. Never owned an iphone and never will. And the OP was not considering getting an out of warranty iphone so you bringing the iphone into the equation was pointless and shows your fanboyism. In any event I have not heard of usb port becoming faulty as a common iphone problem.
If you've never owned an iPhone please do not repeatedly compare N900 with iPhone. You're famous for your active N900 vs iPhone comparisons you know that?

As for your saying I talk to Nokia yes my N900 has been with Nokia over a month and it will be over another month before they get a replacement. But that is besides the point. My post was a warning to the OP. It was not about me. And why do I need to warn him? If you are out of warranty Nokia will not repair your usb port even if you want to pay for it to be repaired. If you brick the device that is the end. You are left with a very expensive brick. Be warned. I am sure other phone manufacturers would repair out of warranty phones.
What's YOUR usb problem has anything to do with OP's question? You're just sneaking every chance to repeat your problems that nobody want to care anymore.

Maybe if you did not have such fanboyism you would have understood the purpose of my post.
It's very childish of you to call anyone who oppose to you fanboy. This IS N900 forum for God's sake. Most of us here is trying to help people solving problems with N900. If you're here just wasting time to deflect people from using N900, from considering N900 with false facts, then I've to say you're asking for humiliation.