View Single Post
Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
Unfortunately no. Mine is directly coming from the mother boat, Nokia. The HK one has HandwritingRecognition, is what you are after, I guess. The Archos are exciting, however, some bloggers are skeptical because of their past practice, a lot of 'paid' options

Thanks for the info on amazon, I'll take a lot, my toy is NOT going to land till November, bored to death.

BTW, how do you go to HK, I mean, you paid for it or business? I am shopping for tickets to go HK/China for 3... still shopping Last year I went HK/China bought vacation package, hotel + tickets together was cheaper than only tickets.

bun
I still have family in HK. So I just need a plane ticket and two empty suitcases. I went back to Beijing/Shanghai/HK in May for the Shanghai Expo using the package, it was fun and cheap. This time HK first, then fly from there to other places for a total of 3 weeks. Just for fun, not business. This is the 3rd time to go back this year.
On the amazon, the Archos 32 is the android internet tablet. Archos have 5 different sizes for these 8 gen tablets. 2.8, 3.2, 4.3, 7.0 and 10.1.
So Archos 43 is the 4.3-inch, Archos 32 is the 3.2-inch, etc.
I am considering the 4.3 and 7.0 sizes. The first one has a back camera and the second one has a multi-touch screen. I may buy both. But I am still waiting to see the review from the end users before I can make my final decision.

www.archosfans.com is a good place to check out those reviews and discussion.

BTW, do you still think a N900 is a buy? I saw your review on the Nitdroid on N900 and that make me want to give it a try. I don't want to buy an android phone, b/c I don't want to lose my $5.99 data plan from t-mobile. And an used N900 shouldn't be that expensive in HK, I hope.

I am still using my 770 and N800 and I am bored too.

Last edited by racky; 2010-10-18 at 09:31.