View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by anwar71839 View Post
Iphone users are brilliant. if iphones were cheaper then you wouldn't be on this forum. I am just speaking the truth. Iphone like all apple's
products, make even the hardest things easy. I don't have to write commands for doing something. N900 has potential, but unlike Iphone, it has not unleashed it.
Very stereotypic, and wrong. I know several people who have switched to Mac from Windows due to the reasons you mentioned. Now they are switching back to Windows. Not because of price (they have more than enough money), but because of limitations and inefficiency. These people are 'typical' Mac users working in media.

Imagine Steve Jobs designing (read; re-inventing) a violin. It would be easy to use by everyone and probably look cool, but with a very limited arsenal of sounds and rhythms. It would be usable for everyone but musicians, and it would only play 'iMusic'. Removing the learning curve can be a good thing, but often a learning curve is needed to unleash even the most rudimentary of creativity and imagination that most people need to simply feel alive. For artists a steep and long learning curve is essential. In essence, iProducts are ultimately deadly boring devices that restricts the imagination and creativity due to their design.