View Single Post
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by kureyon View Post
Would it be possible (if it makes sense) for you two to come to some arrangement to merge the two packages?
That was what initially I was trying to achieve by PM qole. But as days pass by it seems to me that it will not work. Still not a word from qole re what his opinion is on how to resolve incompaltibility between packages - I suspect that he is a busy man, but even in that case 5 days with no answer seems little long to me.

And what you actually miss from bt-hid-scripts? I think that keyboard support extkbd provides is far far better. And in regard to bluetooth mouse - believe me or not I was the first one who got it working. You can look at first thread I opened at TMO. So my next steps are:

1. Cleanup extkbd so it is completely bugfree and usefull
2. Make another package for external mouse support(including USB). I have fixed evdev driver to work as expected,no touch problems. Titan agreed to include my kernel patch for bluetooth.ko module in next kernel-power. And I know how to show/hide cursor on mouse connected/disconnected without need to manually run script.So I will just need few days to package things and make some nice GUI .

And please if i miss something feel free to correct me.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post: