View Single Post
Posts: 330 | Thanked: 483 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Norwich, UK
Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
Hey FRuMMaGe, thanks for the app.

One question though, I followed the instuctions and everything went fine, captured about 100k IVs and decrypt processes took no longer than 10 seconds and the window closed by itself. I looked for my AP key (It's a 5 chars WEP) but i always find the same wrong 10 chars long one.

I get the right key when i do it manually (without scripts). So got any idea what i might me doing wrong?
I'll look in to it. If it decrypted your key properly then check your MyDocs/FAS/keys/ directory for the txt file and open it. If it correct here but not displaying in fAircrack then its a bug that needs to be fixed.

Originally Posted by tokag View Post
THANK YOU for this! great stuff! i built a new icon (not that i didn't like your's or anything...) and thought i would share it here for anyone else whom might like it.
That's awesome! The one I did was one I made for another app ages ago that I never finished but this one looks very nice indeed. I will include it in the next update if that's ok with you?

EDIT: I linked your pic on the first post under the "Setup" section. I'll include it in the next update which will probably be tomorrow.

I'm currently working on:
> Cracked keys browser
> Deauthentication for WPA

fAircrack (Aircrack GUI): Point-and-click pwnage for your N900
Now with John the Ripper integration

Last edited by FRuMMaGe; 2011-01-26 at 23:23.