View Single Post
Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
Dear all,

as a nokia fan since my first mobile phone i am, like many others, disappointed about what happend last "black friday".

Now nokia isnt the same anymore. It was a traditional european company with good ideas, but made a few mistakes in the past. Now, nokia opened a "second" headquarter in the silicon valley, a lot of people will be fired in finland, a lot of people will be hired in america. after very few years the american headquarter will be the first headquarter, because i dont belive that elop will have his main bureau in finland when its possible to have lunch with his friends at ms. in the future nokia will be a new sub-company of ms. Why? First came elop and now the new ceo of nokias america division is a ms guy too... seriously, is this what the board really wants? or the nokia customers all around the world? getting an american company? is anybody still believing that nokia will keep being an finish company anymore? i dont belive that.

I still stand behind meego, so i have an idea what we can do to rescue it... maybe its a fight against windmills... maybe not...

The plan:
Buy the new meego phone when its available!
Dont buy anything with wp7 inside!

If more meego phones would be sold then wp7, the board and elop maybe realises what they did wrong.

As a tribute to all people at nokia who worked on meego and to show elop that he is wrong, i will do it and buy the meego phone and use it as long as possible.
After it i have to search for something else, but nothing with google, apple or ms inside. Maybe webos, but that will show the future.

Who is with me?

Brock
-former nokia fanatic-

Last edited by Brock; 2011-02-13 at 20:12.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brock For This Useful Post: