View Single Post
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by droitwichgas View Post
Thanks for all this it seems to be, I think anyway a problem with zenity starting, as on one occession it has allowed me to select a downloaded theme but on numerous attempts since it has let me, change the theme, just come up file not found with the zenity folders never appearing, not sure how I check to find out what is causing the problem?
Good news, droitwichgas. since you said that the rest of the mods were working, i figured out the problem and could reproduce it. I have uploaded version 1.5 of the app that fixes this.

It also has a new mod-change colors. It is a work in progress and so far only the bubble colors for SMS can be changed, but rest assured, more are coming soon

Also, this new version is in deb format. So u can now install and then the application shows up in the menu. BUT for now, you can't install with the built in application manager (it shows incompatible application package error, can somebody help me?).
So you have to open xterminal, become root and install the package as
Code:
dpkg -i path/to/conversationmodder.deb
it will then be installed and accessible from menu.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post: