View Single Post
Originally Posted by xxxxts View Post
I have come to the conclusion that cloud based storage is far superior to removable storage, in nearly (will touch on that) every aspect (price, storage compatibility, storage limitations).
I am currently located in the middle of nowhere, literally. Best thing I can get here is not quite stable 2G, unlimited though. Any kind of cloud storage can kiss my *** goodbye. I even successfully downloaded some series from torrents, painfully slow though.
Originally Posted by xxxxts View Post
I don't know how some of you could still be using the N900 as your primary communications device in 2014.
Why not? Browsing ain't the best, but still better than anything keyboardless, and stylus also helps a lot. I have some experience with capacitive screens and was really impressed how older resistive technology beats it in usability. Also, N900 plays music and videos very well, as long as the latter are AVI, at least. Didn't set up EasyDebian for office stuff yet, but desktop office on a phone-sized device is very attractive.

However, I should say, if I didn't buy N900, I might have ended up with iPhone 5, or its clone. Because, in my opinion, they at least do not look as ugly as most other devices out there.

Anyway, after meeting N900 - no thanks, I don't want a smartphone in my pocket where I have a phone-sized PC that does all the telephony as well!

Last edited by FlashInTheNight86; 2014-05-28 at 03:07.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FlashInTheNight86 For This Useful Post: