View Single Post
Posts: 102 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Wellingborough, UK
Sent 2 away because of this, first one I fell asleep with charger cable over me, woke up in a sudden rush, went to my mates in the eve after work, plugged into my mates lappy to take a few films and it only worked at a certain angle, had a look and the metal connector parts, they were bent + the port was loose, so tried to bend metal back with a screwdriver and the port departed. Cue Nokia warranty, this phone then decided to jump out my pocket and land in a rockpool whilst fishing, cue Vodafone insurance lol.

The insurance phone eventually had the same problem as the first after 7 months of usage and it broke 3 weeks ago, so sent it off and got a brand new one back.

On the day I received the new one, told my mate about Nokia warranty and he sent his 2 N900s off for repair, was told there were no N900s in stock and would 2 E7s be okay, they even apologized for inconvenience. He recently upgraded to an iPhone 4 so just sold one E7 to his brother for £200 and the other for £240 on ebay.. I was gonna keep quiet and offer him £100 for the both of the N900s and warranty them aswell, but my moral upbringing came into play what a genital wart I was lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to RDK For This Useful Post: