Thread: EmuMaster 0.3.0
View Single Post
Posts: 22 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ France
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Due to the current state of the project, have the betatesters permission to share the current 0.4.0 beta version?
Well, the only reason we had for not sharing it was that he wouldn't send new betas if we did. But he just said he wouldn't send any beta anyways. I made a donation for N64 support more than one year ago, and it is not even planned for the next version in 6 months. New version which will be based on Qt5, not officially supported on N9 !

And worst of all, I make a suggestion which sounds reasonable to me, and he doesn't even bother answering me directly.... Emumaster was supposed to be an open-source project. He could just copy the current source code on Github and someone else could package it as a development version. This would require very minimal work from him, and satisfy everybody, but he prefers to keep everyone waiting for no reason.

I consider that he didn't respect his share of the moral contract we had, I don't see any reason to respect mine. I don't like to be rude, but I'm really disappointed as he gave a lot of expectation with this project.

Originally Posted by elemental View Post
Beta testers have seen some touch of progress and they should be happy about it.
Beta testers gave you valuable feedback to improve your software and you should be happy about it. It may not happen in the same way in the future...

The Following User Says Thank You to AGui For This Useful Post: