View Single Post
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on May 2012 @ ja_JP.UTF-8
Originally Posted by ultravires View Post
Hi

... well my problem on N900 with PR1.3 (but it was the same also on PR1.2) is that I cannot start the bluetooth connection anymore; I can go trough starting window (click on "Buetooth on", check also "Visible", writing "Name" N900 etc.) but nothing happens (although here I think that before, when it was working fine, the device filled automatically it's name t.i. "N900").

Before (with first FW and I think, but I am not sure, also during PR1.2) it was working fine, also after I installed application "Petrovich" everything was working ok but then suddenly some day I just couldn't start it anymore; after that I also installed app "bluezwitch" just to see, if I can turn it on thisway but without success.

Then I installed new FW PR1.3 and the BT still doesn't work; now I deinstalled apps petrovich and bluezwitch, still without change?

What am I doing wrong respectively what went wrong?

... basically is the same problem as stated here http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/...ht/true#M11965
(I've also commented first there on july 2010 but as you can see there is no solution until this day -> November!!!)

Thank you for your help
my N900 got the same situation today.
i tested killing bluetoothd,removed /var/lib/bluetooth/*,restarted bluetoothd.but It didnt turn on the bluetooth.

somehow,
i could solve it with typing
sudo gainroot
testserver