View Single Post
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
There are still newbies who have never done it this way: me. I always reflash and start from the beginning. I have thought of learning this when Leste is ready, hoping someone would make an instructions like this in LesteWiki then. It would be great. Thanks for keeping the beast alive and well. My main phone.

I have not yet done any repartitioning to get bigger rootsh or MyDocs or encryptions or changing them to a sdcard or making a bigger swap partition and use ereswap or what was it. Hoping though to finally getting all that done with Leste. A thorough instructions - a walk through like "The perfect setup" but without links to other posts or threads or pages - would be highly appreciated. But as I said I will wait for the Leste and then hoping someone would have time to make one for that when all is working - without needs to "mod this which was previously this" or "change that file to there in that new system".

Once tried backupmenu and I thought I had the same kernel (kp53) but messed the whole device and barely got it flashed to a working device again.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: