View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
There has been multiple fall reports on the Discord server. Sometimes there's no significant damage. I think Mosen dropped his a couple times but just got cosmetic scratches. <zip>
yes, i dropped it at least 3 times on concrete falling from my Chefs-Jackets pocket while leaning forward too much before i stopped putting it there
One hard drop was at Fosdem which Netman witnessed. It fell from "clumsy finger" hight not just to the feet level but even 50cm more since i was standing elevated on steps.
The screen survived with a tiny little chip below the surface that is not felt but can be seen in some angle. I only noticed it when trying different screen foils afterwards. Tried to make a picture but it was not noticable in the light conditions i have currently.

The back however. geeez. Can we make a competition for the most battered Proš plz

Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
Have anyone found an really working cover for this thing yet?
The foiled edges i customized from "Dragon Grips" after the major drops do not look too pretty but help a lot. Never dropped it again with them applied in +5month.
*Knocks on wood*

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post: