View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
So, have now been able to use Pro1 for couple of weeks and so far I am very impressed. Actually only main complaint is that due to delays I was not able to make it my work phone so usage is somewhat scarse now, unfortunately.

The keyboard is obviously the most inportant thing with this phone and for me it works really well. The opening mechanism is solid. Keys have solid response. Unfortunately I still have not mastered/managed to open it reliably with just one hand, but maybe someday. I have never been too eager to get the latest cpu or most ram, just slightly more than what I absolutely would need in my current usercase and this phone answers to that well currently.

Some complaints as well. The fingerprint sensor is somewhat poorly placed. I often notice, that while taking the phone to my hand, i already wake the sensor with too many failed attemps accidentally and when I actually do place my finger on the sensor, I have to wait for the failed, accidental contact to replenish.

Also, when the keyboard is open, volume and lock buttons are cumbesome to reach.

Few questions for others. Is your Pro1 picky with chargers? I have several chargers that it refuses to use. ie Samsung and iPhone chargers only chage for few seconds and then the phone refuses to use them anymore.

Have anyone found an really working cover for this thing yet? Btw. lost my sleeve that came with the order. Forgot it to train. Have to ask if it could be ordered from Fxtec

Thank you for Fxtech and company for this phone
Thank you for your encouraging words and valuable suggestions. Pro1 is the very first product and we will bring the experience and your suggestions to the next step!

Regarding the sleeve, unfortunately it was ordered the same amount as the device. But I can give you a spare new one (from samples) if needed. I see Jordi can give something even better.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: