View Single Post
Originally Posted by Glue View Post
What annoys me is that they consider an E7 as an upgrade. If that is so then why would a device like the N900 which was released some 3 years ago still be fetching £250-£300 today in spite of it's well known faults yet the E7's price tag is slightly lower at £250 but is barely a year old?

I said almost exactly this to them. Said an e7 would be more like a downgrade, an n9 would be a bit more like it. The reply I just got today was that the n9 is not available in the uk, and the e7 is a similar device with some specs higher than the n900. I've been to the link they gave me on the nokia website to compare them, and I have to say even on paper the e7 is not as good, even if a few of the specs are similar.so I don't know what they are trying to pull.

I think I need to have another moan. Also a quick look on Amazon uk and the n9 IS available sim free in the uk, even if it's not available to buy on contract (yet), also the E7 is available sim free for £290 and the n900 for £319. In my head at least this would suggest they are trying to pass off an inferior product to me, that has less monetary value. It doesn't matter what THEY value it at, it matters what it is worth to me, as I plan to sell it and get another n900.

I shall report how I get on. You never know, they may even magically find another n900 hidden in a drawer for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to kyllerbuzcut For This Useful Post: