View Single Post
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Klein/Spring, Texas, USA
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
If you would have told that I would not have probably helped you. Maybe I could still have time to delete my posts.
Heh -- I hope you're just being facetious I now have two N900s and I'm refurbishing my older one. I just thought that your comments "Also in cssu instructions there are other repositories old what you need. There is no real support stuff here except the members. There are no updates for security so your phone will not be updated for security. Your browser wont open all the pages you probably want. ... Check also instructions "Perfect setup for N900". For updated browser you need to install Easy Debian and for that have outdated Debian image for N900 and then you can have netsurf 3.8 browser which is fast but I think it wont play videos or open all links." meant that my using an N900 in 2019 would be some type of fools errand But, I still regularly use my 24+ year old HP48GX calculator Please don't delete your posts -- I've been out of the loop and I need the info ( Which I again thank you for )

Regards,

jdb2

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jdb2 For This Useful Post: