View Single Post
well I FINALLY received my lovely n900 back today. After a week of believing it was in the post to me I rang up and they were waiting for me to tell them where to send it. I said can't you send it back to me at my address, then they said my address out to me. all I could think was WFT! I could have had this back a week ago. Apparently they left me messages but I guess they don't get the irony in the fact THEY HAD MY PHONE lol. at least I have it back now. Looks all fixed. No idea what they did to it. It's not a brand new one but I suspect they just swapped it for another refurbished one as a couple of scratches have miraculously disappeared. No data or software upgrades or apps on it - that's all wiped clean. So begins the laborious program of installing all the CSSU stuff etc. With any luck all the data I managed to back up on the PC will just slot straight back in there
So- a final message to anyone who doesn't want to get fobbed off with an E7- writing or calling to complain about this CAN get you another n900.

The Following User Says Thank You to kyllerbuzcut For This Useful Post: