View Single Post
Posts: 193 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Kallela View Post
Hi guys!

I'm pleased to tell you that I just submitted the native Safe app for Sailfish to Jolla Harbour! Let's see how long the quality assurance process takes.

As Jolla does not support paid apps yet, it's the free Safe lite version, but it will function as a full version during that time. I was planning to release the full version with a small fee, like for N9, when possible. Safe lite limitation will activate in some time after that. I hope you understand.

As for the questions about saving pictures and importing database from another applications, the answer is no to both of them. No such support at the moment of in the near future at least.

However, you can import an exported Safe database file if you were using Safe in Nokia N9 or Symbian phone previously.
What is going on, i still can't find the app in the store?
Barnabas Collins