View Single Post
Posts: 131 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Spain
thnx jokerus, your feedback is a big reason to buy the classic in next months..

In Android I was very disappointed about the security and OS administration, in fact I felt a completely lack of control of how or what the apps are doing.
And rooting android, depending of the device and firmware many times is almost impossible.

What about BB10, Is it possible to control apps? stop autostarts? store apps in SD? Is easy to root BB10 and use bash/terminal?

and what about having root in the android runtime environment? ( i don't need it but it is interesting as proof of concept)

Originally Posted by jokerus View Post
I have a Z30 I have installed 30 android applications and ALL work perfectly, all fit the screen (5 inches).
What most impressed me is its battery and fluidity with which it handles, no lag, the best browser on a mobile phone supports flash and super fast, true multitasking
The best keyboard in the industry, after the N9 their UI is the best, believe me you will not regret. I recommend a phone with big screen (personal taste), you will not have problems with android applications, the BlackBerry Classic come with the 10.3 update that resolves problems with fit screen android apps.
BlackBerry 10 is better than Windows Phone 8

The Following User Says Thank You to daperezg For This Useful Post: