View Single Post
Out of curiosity - who the hell is going to manufacture Neo900's hardware, as of now? Post #88 looks like "Project Leader" just managed to antagonize actual manufacturing party to the point of declaring to leave Neo900 project entirely:

Originally Posted by gta04 View Post
And forces me to declare the final end of the participation from GDC in the Neo900 project.
Anything changed, regarding this, or Neo900 just hopes to get some other party responsible for hardware, at some point?
---

Now, from my POV, if GDC is definitely out, one would need to be completely crazy or totally uninformed to forward money to Neo900 UG. Sorry, but with most important "piece of puzzle" leaving (the party responsible for gta04 that Neo900 was meant to be based on, and the party that actually have means to manufacture it) and with a "Project Leader" that have long history of *always* being Last Man Standing in all his projects (sadly, not due to stamina, but antagonizing everyone else, one by one), chances of delivering are ~0%.

Of course, I also see that there is a group of people that want to donate money to Neo900 UG anyway. Of course it's their decision, and I respect that (somehow split between admiring trust in the ideal and facepalming at them being naive, but still respecting their right to do so). Personally, (again, if GDC isn't in) I'm switching my interest to Pyra (OpenPandora 2), as it seems to have responsible management and actual chances of delivering something, at the end. So, it's (probably) my last post in any Neo900-related thread (some will rejoice, I guess).

Cheers, and the last one - remember to switch the lights off!
/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!