View Single Post
Finally some good news, originally when got my so called upgrade i e-mailed them a few times and made a few phone calls to discuss the situation, i did point out that the E7 is a mobile phone with some nice handy gadgets and a pretty screen whereas the N900 was a computer with mobile phone capability built in more as a convenience, she was sympathetic with the problem i faced but did eventually admit that my N900 had gone to the great repairshop in the sky so i thought i'd hit a dead end. As one final attempt to get hold of one in any shape or form i asked her if she could get a refurbished one to me or even contact a 3rd party provider and get one there, i even suggested buying one from the repairshop but to no avail, she did however say that she would contact her supervisor and get back to me. Well I thought that would be the last i would hear from them but to my surprise, 2 days later a phone call, they have found one in stock and it gets delivered next week. So i'd say to you don't think all is lost. It was over a week after getting my E7 before i decided i'd rather have my N900 back and to their credit they have finally given me the result i want!