View Single Post
Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
Originally Posted by xxxxts View Post
Stop acting childish, the N900 TV adapter was sold separately and was not cheap either. Your argument fails.
nope. it came with the unit.

my personal reason for not going with apple products:
1. it is very expensive compared to other products that can do the same thing, sometimes even better.
2. it has bluetooth but cannot send/receive files to other bluetooth devices. is there a good reason for this, one which is good for the consumer?
3. correct me if i'm wrong on this one: itunes is needed to transfer files to the device.

one time i suggested that my wife just get an iphone as replacement when she broke her S4's camera. she's the one who reminded me of reasons 3 and 4 so it is an issue, not just for maemo users.

and i think most of the N900 owners are not part of the iphone's target market. most of us made an informed decision when we chose to stay with maemo and based on this thread, nothing much has changed to convince some of us (including me) to take the apple route. anyway, thanks for the update.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post: