View Single Post
Originally Posted by iceman358 View Post
News flash.
I am still without a phone.
I have requested that my N900 should be changed with an E7, but I have not heard from Nokia since.
Also, for you that need a replacement phone to sell to buy something new, know that the replacement device, in the EU anyway, has 2 years guarantee from Nokia. And that you should request something like a receipt for the replacement phone and a 2-year guarantee. (I turned into a law scholar for godamn nokia...)
I sent to warranty and got E7 (was not usb port issue, was other problem, but i have friends who got N8 or E7 from warranty because usb issue) i live Finland so i got in 2 weeks the phone.
i was very mad, i called to nokia and asked "how i now suppose to code or do things with phone with Symbian lol, and how i go to partys without FM-Transmitter/spotify combination.. so they said they cant do anything about it.

There is no n900 there available anymore, and PCB also not available, so be careful with usb port. Only solution is sell E7 and get second hand n900 (like i done).. but how long there is N900:s...