View Single Post
Posts: 804 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gdynia, Poland
Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
You do have a point Estel but seriously, get back to your project and start working on it and give your backers some proof that it really is going somewhere. I'm not going to get either that case or the Neo900 but I support both in spirit. So please stop killing one of projects that keeps this community going.
My thoughts exactly Neo900 has shown a lot of progress in the time since "Black aluminium cover replacement" went completely silent and without updates (I don't want to use the term "more progress" as I would need to think this through, but nonetheless the aluminium cover replacement project looks pretty dead/stalled since last autumn... It's sad, as despite the whole idea is arguable, quite a few people are still following it and are interested in finishing that one, too).

And, by the way, does end of GDC involvement mean end of Nicolaus's involvement? Or just GDC will keep away from it, but Neo900 UG will still be able to hire Nicolaus (but pay him per-hour for his work, with respect to his financial needs)? I see lots of small edits of previous posts (both from Nicolaus and Joerg), so I'm a bit confused about the level of "the final end of the participation from GDC" now

Last edited by misiak; 2014-05-29 at 20:59.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misiak For This Useful Post: