View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by DrYak View Post
Also, try not to burn-out on this whole (stressful for you !) mess, you seem a nice guy.
I modified the posted so it does not show the mood as much. I didn't meant personally. I fully respect your contribution and help to me and the community so far.

What I want to be here is purely as a community member. I want to make something or create something that the community loves, that's it. In here I wish I am not with any of the business titles. But just a community member, missing Maemo / MeeGo, not happy with current mobile OSes, and want to have a handheld keyboard device running Linux.

But as a community member there are so many questions especially business plan related that I just can't answer. I can update to you separately if needed.

Again, I'm sorry for not fully understood your intention.

Originally Posted by pacman View Post
I don't know if there is a realistic prospect of the tablet ever being made and delivered, but if you want to focus on recovering at least some of your investment I wouldn't blame you. You have risked far more than any IGG backer.

OTOH if the project is rescued and the tablets are delivered, I hope that we find some way of showing our appreciation for your part in this.
Thank you. As I mentioned earlier we are on the same boat, we will reach the otherside together and I will not jump off in the middle.

Last edited by chenliangchen; 2018-04-05 at 22:20.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: